We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Postpartum Weight Loss
Hello to everyone! You were thrilled to see the title, right?
Now all how do I lose my postpartum weight I will put aside your concerns and ask you to sit back.
Postpartum weight loss rate is closely related to weight gain during pregnancy. To find out how much weight you have gained during pregnancy and what range you are in, you can read our nutrition article in the 1st month of pregnancy.
After birth, you can devote most of your energy to the care of your baby. However, taking care of your own health also means that your body is recovering after pregnancy and most valuable staple During this period you offer is very important.
To summarize briefly;
Importance of Nutrition in Breastfeeding
- To meet maternal physiological needs
- Balance energy and nutrient stores for milk production
- Improve breast milk productivity
- To provide optimum growth and development of newborn with breast milk
The Effect of Maternal Nutrition on Breast Milk
- Maternal nutrition does not affect the amount of energy and macro nutrients in breast milk.
- The fatty acid composition reflects the mother's nutritional intake.
- Breast milk vitamin level decreases in case of maternal insufficiency and increases with supplementation.
Postpartum period the most curious subject; Can I do this diet? How much weight do I lose if I do this diet?
I use this sentence every time I write, but I want it engraved on your mind. The diet is personal. You are precious, you are special, your diet should be special for you. I recommend you to stay away from fashion diets with any name you hear on social media and to create a personalized nutrition program for you nutritionist Consult. Your body consumes a lot of energy to make milk, and if you do special, calorie-restricted diets during this period, you may be out of your health and your milk production is reduced.
Now I'm going to share some information that will give you peace of mind.Information! During breastfeeding, the mother secretes approximately 700 ml of milk every day and consumes 500-700 calories each day.
This means; adequate and balanced nutrition, when you meet the fluid requirement for your body you do not need to do an extra diet.
Postpartum period, per month Weight loss over 2 kg is not recommended. I know you want to get rid of your weight as soon as possible, but the faster you lose weight, the higher your risk of getting it back. For this reason, it is very important that we take solid steps.
Tips for Postpartum Weight Loss
No wind can not help the ship that does not have an aim
- First, set a goal for yourself. Take a sheet of paper, a pencil, and note any errors you make in your daily diet, then try to correct the error and, when corrected, cross it.
- Postpartum weight loss Another important point in the process keep food diary. Sometimes we don't realize which food we consume and how much we consume during the day can push us to gain weight as well as can make our weight loss difficult.
- Another major component in the postpartum period is order.During the day you should create your own diet and always take care to feed at the same time. You should make 3 main meals and 2-3 meals a day. Most people are not aware of the miracles of snacks, and I'm not hungry, looking at what they need. Actually, it's wrong.
And what does that mean? Snacks balances blood sugar and not overloading our main meals. In particular, the time interval between lunch and dinner can be 5-6 hours, and snacks are even more important here.
If you are breastfeeding in the postpartum period your body consumes a lot of energy and it is very important to replace the lost tanks here. If this is the opposite, the body will run sluggish and may have a negative effect on your baby. Oh, look out!
- Researches calorie consumption alone is not enough, the content of the energy is very important, he argues. This means that in the process of weight loss after birth, the mother has to add sufficient and balanced nutrition from each food group.
- In the mother's daily diet during postpartum weight loss, 12-15% of proteins, 55-60% of carbohydrates, 25-30% from oils future planning.
- Postpartum weight loss In the process, instead of products made of white flourwhole grain products, instead of simple sugar-containing foods, you should prefer blood-forming foods such as molasses.
- When protein intake is low, milk quality decreases. The quality of the milk means the content of the milk.The closest protein to breast milk, the highest quality protein And eggs.The breastfeeding mother must have the egg in her diet every day. You can pamper yourself with a vegetable omelet two days a week irim I also recommend you not to neglect the consumption of fish and red meat.
- Vitamin minerals work our body, enzymes to be more functional It provides. Be sure to consume fruit and vegetables regularly for the season.
How do I lose weight after childbirth? You can watch our video.
- It is not correct to completely reduce the rate of fat in the postpartum period.One pound of vegetable meal can be made with 2-3 tablespoons of oil.
- Avoid frying in oil and prefer cooking methods such as oven, grill and boiling.
- Most important to increase breast milk, especially during breastfeeding liquid support. You should take 2.5-3 liters of water per day. This will help you lose weight indirectly. To support your fluid consumption outside water probiotic source kefir, buttermilk You can choose. Fennel, linden Herbal teas will help you relax and help with fluid support.
- Try to extend your eating time as much as possible. When you eat fast food, digestion slows down and you want to eat more food, which causes weight gain. Therefore, try to eat slowly by digesting so that your digestive enzymes can be secreted.
- Three days a week 40-45 minutes brisk walk Try to do. Outdoor walks happiness hormone endorphin It is also secreted, and research also says that regular exercise is a much better treatment than antidepressants. With regular exercise, you can both lose weight and reduce the stress factor.
- Postpartum weight loss Another important point in the process peace and happiness. Put aside all your worries and don't forget to eat from life as well as healthy eating.
If you are breastfeeding, I will suggest an article you should review.
Breastfeeding Guide; // www. / Breastfeeding moms-on-the-book /
How did I lose my pregnancy weight? You can watch our video.
Remember! You are very valuable.
Did you get your birth weight? Leave a comment below this article to share your experiences with us. If you have any questions, you can ask our questions and answers.
Nutritionist Beyza Uyan