Hearty Baby Breakfast Recipes
Dear mothers, during the first 6 years you gave your baby the most valuable nutrients for her. Your baby has switched to additional food in the 6th month.
If you would like to know what nutrients you should give first when switching to additional food, click on the link below. 6 month old baby feeding you can read our article;
6-month baby feeding; // www. / 6 month-old infant-feeding /
Today we've put together delicious, nutritious and practical breakfast alternatives for your baby! These recipes are specific to your baby's month and approved by your dietician.
Breakfast Alternatives 1
Hammm carob plum cake with oatmeal for your baby!
Oats are very rich in fiber. Nourishes your baby's muscles and strengthens your bones. This nutritious and delicious recipe your baby will love
|Materials (8 Months and Above)|
|2 Tablespoons Yogurt|
|1 Egg Yolk|
|4 Tablespoons Whole Oat Flour|
Breakfast Alternatives 2
|Materials (6 Months and Above)|
Breakfast Alternatives 3
|Materials (12 Months and Above)|
|1 Dessert Spoon HAMMM Palm Extract|
|1 slice of sourdough bread|
|1 egg yolk (Boiled)|
|5 Tablespoons Nidola Goat Milk|
|1 teaspoon unsalted feta cheese|
|1 teaspoon of fine ground walnut|
Breakfast Alternatives 4
Would you like to give your baby your own bread? Behold the healthiest and most exquisite chickpea leavened bread recipe!
|For Chickpea Yeast;|
- Pound organic chickpeas in mortar. Pour chopped chickpeas, organic whole wheat flour and drinking water at a non-burning temperature in a clean jar and mix with a wooden spoon.
- Close the jar without tightening the lid. Cover at least in a warm place Allow to ferment for 12 hours. Fermentation time It may take up to 20-24 hours. Chickpea yeast is ready when the yeast is bubbling and swelling and the smell changes.
- Filter the chickpea yeast into a bowl. Add Nidola goat's milk at room temperature. Add olive oil and organic whole wheat flour and mix with a wooden spoon.
- Cover the bowl with stretch film. Cover in a warm place and leave to ferment. Lightly degassing the raised dough by hand and mold. Cover it with stretch film and let it ferment.
- Baked bread set to 180 degrees Cook for 30-40 minutes.
- Slice and serve the bread that has cooled completely. Note: Slice the bread into a refrigerator bag and store it in the freezer. If necessary, you can take your baby out of the freezer and heat it up.