There is no single way in child education. These ways vary depending on the character of the child, the skills he / she has, the environment in which he / she lives and your parenting skills. If you want to teach your child good behavior, the most important thing to do is to be a role model. So in short, never do the behavior you do not want your child to do.
And other things diğer
Children at home rule: You should never forget this rule, be careful not to leave valuable, expensive, dangerous and fragile items in your home within the reach of your child.
Make a joke: Strive to be positive and try to see the fun side of your child's behavior. Do not show inconsistent reactions, but always focus on the negative, try to have fun with your child. Joke and instill in him your positive energy.
Reduce stress: If there are many stressors in your life, it may not be easy to take care of your child. Reducing stress in your life will be a good solution for both you and your child's happiness.
- Focus on your child's positive behavior and appreciate the positive behavior you witness. Praise your child and develop his self-confidence.
Don't make every negativity a world matter, remember we all made mistakes and mischiefs when we were little, now it's their turn!
- Always say no to your child for what you think will be dangerous, and tolerating it will cause your child not to understand the importance of the subject and not be careful. Explain why you say “no” to your child with an explanation appropriate to your child's age.
- Don't expect too much from your child. It is very important for you and your child's happiness that you have expectations that are appropriate for your child's age and development.
- Put yourself in your child's place and remember how difficult it is to live in a children's world that is actually managed by adults.
- Routines ie repeated family habits of children themselves
makes them feel safe. Therefore, try to be as loyal to these routines as possible.
- Set reasonable limits to your child, tell him when he exceeds the limit and explain to your child why you set this limit.
- There are rules in your life, but don't strangle your child with rules. Keep in mind that your child cannot follow rules that he cannot even remember the number of!
- Be realistic, you're not raising your child in a glass lantern. Young children want to learn everything by hand,
the older ones like to push the limits of their freedom. If your child is keeping you alive, remember that this is normal, talk to your child and parents who have children of the same age, and you will see that they have the same experience. Be a little patient and tolerant.
Why do children do things you don't want?
Is your 3-year-old eating by spilling? Don't worry, this behavior is an indication of what mischief is
nor a sign of a developmental disorder. Unlike this behavior is part of the normal development process. Examples of this and such
you may be in your life and you may be judging these behaviors quickly as mischief, we suggest you pay attention!
And of course other reasons,
- Your child may want to accompany you: Your child may want to do something with you, participate in your activity, but may not know how you will be interested, and may try any way you can. Of course, these behaviors can push your limits. When you notice this type of situation, try to talk to your child and make sure that he / she can communicate with you comfortably, so that you can handle many things directly by speaking.
- Your child may be angry: When your child is angry, he or she may not be able to cope with this feeling on its own and may project it out. If you are around your child at the time, you can take your share of this anger and witness the negative behavior of your child. In such cases, try to find solutions to calm your child and in the long run, acquire skills to cope with anger.
- Your child may feel weak: As we mentioned before, children know very well that their lives are controlled by adults. Sometimes this limited freedom can make them feel powerless. Your child tries to feel strong and to take control by pushing the limits. At these moments, they can show you behaviors you don't want. Keep calm and message your child that he can do many things on his own when he grows up.
Your child may be trying to show his / her own feelings: Your child, who feels very sad, may show negative behaviors to you at that moment. What he wants to do with these behaviors is not to upset or misbehave you, but to make you understand him, sometimes some children may prefer this way rather than expressing their feelings. Instead of looking for a negative intent in behavior, always focus on the positive and try to find the right reason for your child's behavior.
Two important notes:
When your child is very tired or sick, constantly tolerating it will make your child's behavior worse rather than correct. Therefore, take maximum care to maintain consistency in your behavior and do not over-tolerate.
You cannot always be a perfect parent, you may have mistakes, be aware of this and accept your mistake where you need it, apologize to your child. This behavior will certainly not damage your authority, on the contrary, it will make you more valuable.
Contact Idil directly