As the weather gets hot, many questions appear in the minds of parents for their children. Miy Should I send my child to school? How should I choose summer school? What will summer school do to my child? With these questions, is it appropriate for the child who goes to school all year to get education during the summer holiday? Siniz. The greatest fear parents face in summer schools is the possibility that a student who takes a short break to education will be overwhelmed. Essentially, education in summer schools is very different from education in winter. Activities on the age and level of interest of children offer students a fun lesson, positioned with art and sports.
· First of all, if you have an institution you want to send your child, carefully research this institution,
· Do not enroll your child in summer school as soon as schools close, first let them take a real break,
· What are your expectations from summer school? Define your criteria and ask if the institution you wish to send your child to meet these criteria,
· When deciding on summer school, talk to your child and tell him that the school he will go to is not summer, and that it will be different from the winter education.
· Share your choices with your child,
· Find out which sports (basketball, football, volleyball, etc.) take place in the summer school of your choice,
· Find out if the physical structure of the school is suitable for the conditions you are looking for,
· See the instructors of the school of your choice,
· Look at your child's art or sports skills, choose a summer school that suits his or her ability,
· If there is a lack of courses that your child needs to close during the summer holidays, choose schools that will allow him to work efficiently during the summer holidays without moving away from the holiday understanding at certain intervals,
· The school you choose will not only give academic interest, but your child needs improvement outside the classroom, give it an opportunity and choose to choose such a summer school,
· The position and importance of the summer schools are as important as the education and activities; First evaluate the nearby schools,
· Be sure to review the education and activity program of the school you choose, and it is also important criteria that your child complies with your wishes.
· Safety is an important criterion for sending your child to summer school. Does the school you choose have security?
Never force your child to go to summer school, tell him about the activities he will be attending, or take him to the school you want to send and talk about what he will do. This will ensure a healthier summer school period.