We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The fact that cheese is not liked is also very common among children. They even maintain these habits throughout their adulthood. However, when it is evaluated in terms of taste, it is not very repulsive for children. No obvious bitterness, sourness or aroma to keep them away. However, because of the prejudices given by the habits, the children find it unpleasant for some reason.
Then it's time for parents to be a bit of a fighter. To do this, we can start by telling your child about the cheese. But first we need to know why cheese is important for children. Dietitian Pınar Akkuzu shares some of the features you need to know to tell cheese.
• First of all, a dairy product… So start by telling your child that cheese is actually made exclusively from milk and should not be perceived as a different food.
• It finds a very important component in the development of the bone and skeletal structure of your child. Calcium. Growing for children, lengthening is very important. Because looking like adults, being the same size as parents is an important and valuable phenomenon for children. That's why you can easily make your child accept that they need to consume cheese for growth.
• Another important ingredient is protein. Protein, the construction and repair of cells, is important in terms of protecting the immune system (ie, being more resistant to diseases). As you describe calcium, you can tell that it is an essential nutrient for its protein to grow and be healthier.
• It can be digested more easily thanks to its proteins and free fatty acids. So the rate of evaluation when entering the body is quite high. That's why it's called a quality protein source.
• Since it contains very small amounts of lactose, it can be used as an alternative to milk in the nutrition of children who are sensitive to milk.
You can tell all this by speaking in your child's language before serving the cheese. But remember, you may not want to accept the cheese as plain. That is why it is a must to present the cheese you serve with surprise. Dietician Pinar Akkuzu shares some of the amazing cheese recipes you will give after your speech:
A nutritious recipe that you can easily do at home. All you have to do is mix the crushed walnuts and a piece of crushed garlic with the fork you crushed with a fork and let it stand for a while. You can take the first step of loving cheese by having it spread on your bread.
Spread the bread into small square pieces with white cheese and a little strained yogurt. Then put the cucumbers you cut in circles, then put the white cheese in cubes. You can differentiate it by putting tomatoes or olives on it. Secure the tower on the bread with a toothpick.
Stick toothpicks into the cheddar cheese or white cheese you cut into cubes. Spend grapes on each one. You can also attach a small mint leaf on the grapes. It can be a good way of evaluating cheese, especially in summer and when fruits such as grapes come out.